Advertising Account Executive
LinkUp is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join a truly awesome company (yes, of course we’re biased). We are an innovative and extremely dynamic technology company in the talent acquisition and recruitment advertising space. Our business consists of two primary divisions, JobDig and LinkUp. We are growing very rapidly and looking for someone who lives to sell, drive revenue, and help build a phenomenal business.
About the job
The position of Account Executive will focus entirely on the LinkUp business, selling paid search recruitment advertising solutions directly to employer organizations throughout the country. As such, we are looking for someone with tremendous energy and the ability to multitask, self-direct, and handle volume with ease – that means incredible organizational and pipeline management skills.
• Seek and identify prospects through methods including cold calling, e-mail, online research and referrals
• Gather requirements, deliver presentations, and adeptly demonstrate the LinkUp platform to prospects across a wide range of verticals and to audiences ranging from CEOs to corporate recruiters
• Enter into negotiations and close contracts
• Work with account management to support and manage the relationship with prospects through the sales cycle and onboarding process after becoming clients
• Work cross-team when necessary to build, price and sell larger solutions
• Identify product improvements or new products by staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitive offerings.
• Work with SalesForce and Marketo to manage, track and forecast your sales activity
• Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
Qualifications & Requirements
• Excellent academic history, BA or BS degree
• 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or business development
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Word, Power Point, and Excel
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentations
• Intellectual curiosity and a strong appetite for staying on top of the latest technologies and trends that impact LinkUp’s business opportunities.
• Self-motivated with the initiative and drive to succeed in new challenges. Can work effectively in a resource constrained environment with little guidance and thrive in a fun, high-growth, sometimes chaotic company culture. Enjoys a fast pace.
• Great work ethic. Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities, drive decisions, and secure closure on issues. Able to deliver consistently and on schedule.
• experience in selling digital advertising solutions would be preferred but not required
• Competitive, embrace challenges, and a strong overweight to developing new business vs. farming an existing book of business
• Proven experience working with external individuals and organizations growing a territory from the ground up
• Demonstrated experience in structuring, winning, and managing complex deals
• Fluency with the social web in daily life and a strong understanding of how it can be hugely valuable to businesses.
• Exceptional ability to think both strategically and creatively, and navigate fluidly through the complex and dynamic talent acquisition industry
Applying For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume AND a brief summary describing one or more of the following:
• Your approach to sales & business development
• An accomplishment that you are particularly proud of
• Why you'd be a great fit for LinkUp.