Client Success Manager
LinkUp is a job search engine that exclusively indexes jobs directly from employer websites. We deliver paid search recruitment advertising and candidate sourcing solutions that allow employers to better target and optimize spend, improve candidate quality, and reduce costs.
Due to continued success and growth, LinkUp is looking for an energetic and sales oriented Client Success Manager to join the Client Success team to help scale the business. The Client Success Manager will partner with our direct sales team both pre and post sale to engage, retain and provide ongoing support to our candidate sourcing clients through both direct and agency relationships.
The most successful candidates are those who love diving into the details, creating new and better processes, building and growing relationships, and enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain client retention while providing exceptional client service and developing new client relationships
- Exceed monthly/quarterly retention and revenue goals
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Make outbound phone calls to existing clients to review accounts, assess current hiring needs and conduct live product demonstrations
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to clients
- Communicate and consult regularly with sales reps and campaign coordinators
- Maintain Salesforce database
- Qualify and assign inbound leads, along with making initial prospecting calls
- Perform competitive analysis and research
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of account management, business development or sales experience (internet advertising sales preferred)
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with clients in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Deep understanding of SalesForce.com is preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with various staff and/or clients
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
Based in Minneapolis with roughly 40 employees, we take pride in a great company culture that is based on our core principles: work hard, have fun, think big, solve problems, and do good. To be blunt (and brag a bit), LinkUp is a great company filled with outstanding people that are incredibly talented, extremely dedicated, and really fun to work with.
Competitive pay, health / dental benefits, and 401k available.